FAO bedford george

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
hi i missed your post on your first trip how did it go?we spoke briefly earlier in year any probs i`m just down the A6 anything to help a scouser out

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
Hello (Fellow) Kopite,

I did a post a under the heading 'At last......' on the Chit Chat Section confirming that I was collecting my first van on the 11th June, after a 7 month wait. I did have some replies wishing me well, but these came after we had left to travel to Glossop, to collect the van. We had 2 nights at the Grin Low site near Buxton, however when we returned I had an extremely busy week, and did not send a reply until the 21st June. I gave a long post on the problems we encountered and the help we were given by our immediate neighbours in Grin Low, which you will still be able to read on the Chit Chat Section.

Unfortunately I think the timing of my post was not good, as it coincided with both the World Cup and news from John Duncan about the upgrade to the Forum Site. The only reply was from forest gump (Dean) who lives near by in Milton Keynes. Steve Parks the Moderator 'Parksy', did send me an e-mail on the post, with a positive message.

I have to say that we really enjoyed our 2 days and are looking forward to next weekend when we are booked in at Cosgrove Park, near Milton Keynes, when we will make our first attempt to erect our Porch Awning. From previous comments on the Forum, we may be heading for the divorce courts after it, so wish us luck.

Have a look at the original post, I think it shows the sort of problems most(all) caravanners will recognise.

Possible we can get together in the future, I will be happy for the Moderators to pass my e-mail address on to you, if you are interested.

Best regards,

George

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi George.Just red your post on first trip and i did smile as i done the same thing leaving the tap open wont do that again.As for your worry about awning i was fearing the worst too but was pleasntly suprised how easy i laid the poles out so they were in correct order made sure awning was right way round then put in channel,poles in order as per insructions done in about 20 mins well chuffed just be carfull if windy biy more tricky.Good luck

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts