FAO Cornish Liz

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hi Liz, sorry I didn't get to meet you and your hubby (Chris if I remember right).

I had this vision of the entrance to a site which I thought was yours but on numerous occasions we drove down the roads into Truro and didn't spot any site.

I seem to recall you mentioning it was off the road to Truro from the Little Chef at Chinnor? Cross. On the outskirts of Truro we went to a retail park and by there we saw a sign saying Lissey or Liskey Caravan Park but something told me that wasn't it. I've tried to find the posting but the search facility on this forum is poo.

While at Carnon it was nice to meet Kevin H from this forum so all wasn't lost and I can honestly say he was a very nice person and his little Jack Russell who from past postings I thought was a GSD.

As you know Liz, we had all sorts of weather, 3 days of gales, frost, hail, snow and sun and my Sunncamp Scenic Plus stood up to all of it so I thoroughly recommend them. I had to knock a few pegs back in but that was down to the substrate of the hardstanding, not the awning.

Once again, sorry for not meeting you both but I was going wrong somewhere but I don't know where :O(

Oct 17, 2006
Visit site
Hi Lord B, You did have the site right the one next to the retail park, Liskey, sorry you missed us, I could have shown you wants being happening on this forum. Nevermind home now, glad you had a good holiday, mind you Carnon downs is a nice site. I hope you behaved yourself, not like us lot on this forum, we have been upto all kinds of things, your have to look back. Glad Lisa is back with the forum. Regards Liz.

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Liz

I've had a look and it looks like a lovely site.

I might pop over to see you if you are around July/August.

Lisa
park.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts