FAO Gary (Daventry Forum)

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Gary, if you're reading this, I can't get onto the Data forum - keep getting a 'Critical error - cannot connect to the database' message. Is it you or me......lol!

G

Relax guys, I'm on to it.

Seems to be a problem with the host and beyond my control at the moment. I've alerted them to the problem and hopefully they'll have it sorted soon. Keep checking back. ;-)

G

Getting bloody ridicolous ain't it? Over 24 hours later and DATA still ain;t back online. I've comlained yet again. Status report reads.....

Some customers may currently be experiencing issues when trying to connect to MySQL12. Our engineers are currently investigating and hope to have this resolved as soon as possible.

An issue has been identified that our engineers are currently looking to resolve. Our apologies for any ongoing inconvenience.

UPDATE Our engineers have carried our some emergency maintenance on the server and are still working to resolve the problem.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

UPDATE 2 Our engineers are still carrying out work to resolve this problem. Please accept our apologies for this extended delay.

UPDATE 3 Our engineers are still working to resolve this issue. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by the delay in fixing this.

Bear with us, however. DATA WILL be back. Somehow! Eventually!

Jan 2, 2006
Visit site
Yes back on a looking good,teething problems I suppose but it is very well configured forum well worth others having a look,try www.data.thedigitalsite.co.uk

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts