FAO Lord B

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Hi there m,lord, how was your week in gods country, trust you had a good one.

It was nice to meet you, I have been using the forum now for about 12 months but dont post too often any more through time restraints, it was nice though to put a face to a name.

Did you see the very old caravan on site, and if so did you take any pics. I did, however I cocked up downloading onto my pc and lost all my holiday pics. (silly me)

Kevin H

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hi Kev, yes had a great time thanks and it was nice to meet you. Glad you had a safe journey home :O) I forgot all about going to look at the caravan after :O(

Now what did you do wrong with your pics?

Is it a memory card fault? If so I have a programme to recover lost data from memory cards and it works. I downloaded my card when we got home and for whatever reason some wouldn't download inspite of trying various methods. I then used this programme (first time) and it got all my pics back. Let me know if that was your problem and I will give you the URL to download it - it's free to use. I just hope you haven't deleted the pics or formatted your card.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Lord B. I see you visited south Wales recently, you did not say you were coming to this wonderful land. This is the one and only place which has the name of God's country.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Lord B. I see you visited south Wales recently, you did not say you were coming to this wonderful land. This is the one and only place which has the name of God's country.
Did I Colin? If you are referring to Kevins post he was talking about Cornwall not the pagan lands, home of the Druids who I believe have many Gods ;O)

Sep 13, 2006
Visit site
Lord B

Please could I have that URL

I have had some "corrupted" photos in a file for quite a while.

I have tried a few things with no luck - perhaps your programme will work.

Thanks

Garry

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
The site is...

http://www.z-a-recovery.com/
after recovering the the photos you may need to format your card which is quite simple.

I took about 250 pics and could only download 43 but it recovered them all, it does take sometime to recover them though so you have to be patient, maybe it was because I had a lot to do. I lost some pics some months ago using the same card and it even recovered those, probably because I had only deleted the pics and not formatted. Hopefully now my card is formatted I wont have any further problems.

Good luck :O)

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Hi Lord B, glad you had a good time in Cornwall, its a lovely county isnt it

I viewed the pics on the pc and found 2 pics which keep comming up on the card which have been deleted before so, (silly me) I tried to delete them before downloading to pc and guess what I ticked select all and then proceded to press delete Doh....

I dont think anything can be done to recover from the card but if im wrong please let me know

Kevin H

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Kevin, I think you can still recover them as long as you haven't formatted the card. Go to the link above and download the programme, it's free.

As I posted before, I took a lot of pics around the end of last year when living in my caravan, especially of birds feeding on my birdfeeder. When we finally moved back home I downloaded them to my puter but only a few were successful, I had an error message with the rest. I accepted I had lost them so then deleted all, wiping the card.

When away in Cornwall I filled the 512mb card and the same happened, only getting 43. I used the programme I mentioned and got the lot back including the ones of the birds from last year, a total of about 250 pics.

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Lord B you are a beauty all my pics back including ones from last year. Ill post a pic of the old caravan on the forum if I can

Thank you so much for the information. This is what the forum is all about, people helping each other, not all the crap about mod this and mod that.

Anyway I owe you a big beer, see you in cornwall next march!!

Kevin H

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Kevin, somewhat off topic, but do you know what happened to Edy's Land Rover forum? It seems to have diappeared. Lord B, I'm with Colin(B) on this one. For many years now Wales has been refered to as GoC. Long may it remain. I think perhaps colin and I need to set up a border post on the A465, to keep out disrespectful Herefordians!

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Ha anybody got any ideas as to what kind if caravan this is and from what era, I took these photos on site at Carnon downs in cornwall in March this year

a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">
i00022-1.jpg

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hi Kevin, somewhat off topic, but do you know what happened to Edy's Land Rover forum? It seems to have diappeared. Lord B, I'm with Colin(B) on this one. For many years now Wales has been refered to as GoC. Long may it remain. I think perhaps colin and I need to set up a border post on the A465, to keep out disrespectful Herefordians!
Lmaaaooooo emmo ;O) There is already a border post on the A465 mate, it's called Offa's **** ... hehheh!

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Pleased to be able to help Kevin :O) I know what the feeling is like when you think you've lost all the pics.

I spent a lot of time and money in going around the various towns/villages in Cornwall last week taking my then/now photos.

You now know how I felt using that programme and getting them back but the bonus was getting the ones back from last year too :O)

That van is really a classic, I bet if it could talk it could tell a few tales. I saw it arrive at Carnon Downs and only wish now I had remembered to go and have a closer look.

Did you see Brave Farts post to me regarding Carnon Downs Kevin?

I don't know if you can add anymore to my reply.

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Try this, I only went on a couple of times I dont have the time for 1 forum these days let alone 2 lol

lruf.myfastforum.org

Kevin H

TRENDING THREADS