FAO Lord Braykewynde

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Hi emmerson, I owe you an apology :O( I was at Lucksall today. After posting my reply last night that I wouldn't be there and had to be at home because I was having a new door fitted I returned to Lucksall only to find we had new neighbours on the next pitch - Irish tinkers. What a peaceful evening it turned out to be :O(

If they slammed the car door once they slammed it 200 times, they were also stood outside our van drinking and effing and blinding. About 10pm I decided to take the dogs out and while over the fields I heard a lot of screaming from the direction of our van. I rushed back to find it was the tinkers arguing. One girl was bundled into their car and she scrambled over into the back and got out of the back door, she then ran all the way through the site screaming her head off. I was woke about 2am and there was screaming again, from inside their van this time.

I took my wife to work for 8.30 and asked my son if he would let the people in who were fixing my new door. When I got back to the site the tinkers car had gone. I asked the owners how long they had booked for and they told me they hadn't, they'd pitched illegally. A site employee called at the van incase anyone was still in there but there wasn't. He tried the door which was open, it had a busted lock, and the van also had a busted window.

Although when I left now to fetch my wife from work their car still isn't back. I fear for my belongings, I have a satellite dish thats been loaned to me by my daughters friends and a lot of other expensive kit, I'm just hoping I get back before they arrive.

The site closes Thursday so we are upping sticks and moving to pastures new but I'm hoping they will be chucked off before then. Knowing my luck they'll arrive there too :O(

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Flipping heck, mate, you're not having the best of luck are you? Hope you're settled now. I've always thought Lucksall was a good site,but then, how do you stop b-----ds like that?

We passed through Hereford on the way to a family reunion near Wrexham, but I'm sure we'll be able to find another time.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts