FAO Parksy

Jun 11, 2012
Visit site
I say Parksy Old Boy I ve just been reading about the handover of van to Bedford George

I hope his went as good as ours ,we spent about three hours with our salesman but was well worth it

Now Parksy old fellow Ive tried to get back to the link posted in GENERAL headed new van. problem here old fellow get back on it but more important Bedford George said he was headed for Overstone Lakes in Northampton sad to say Old boy it only has statics there now so Parksy could you do the pass that on to George for me

Must go now so Toodle Pip for now

Sir Roger

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Sir Roger, have you been hitting the port rather too early in the afternoon? Bedford George corrected himself in answer to a post of Dean's (alias st. gump) and said it was actually Cosgrove Park near Milton Keynes he was referring to.

As an aside, Overstone Lakes was quite a nice site years ago, we used to live near there and visited friends there occasionally. Certainly far nicer than that other huge sprawling site not far away!! ;o) lol

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Less of the old girl, if you don't mind, Sir Roger!! lol

It's hot enough here in Somerset to warrant the necessity of a cooling glass of cider ;o)

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Less the increase of tax as announced today in the budget. Look out Sue "young" girl just don't hit the bottle too much as you could end up with the old cider gut rot.

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
That won't happen Colin, I'll make sure I line my stomach with something suitable first! Thank you for your concern, it's nice to know you've got friends, lol.

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
Now, now, Steve.....giving away all my secrets!!! ;o)

I am indeed! (it's all the fault of our mutual friend, he's leading me astray! ;o) lol).

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
You'll be ok now that the chancellor has decided to scrap the 10p extra duty on cider Sue. I was pleased to see that he left the price of beer alone as well for a change.

I can't believe that the nice shy sensitive chappie from wurzel land could lead you too far astray Sue.

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
You'll be ok now that the chancellor has decided to scrap the 10p extra duty on cider Sue. I was pleased to see that he left the price of beer alone as well for a change.

I can't believe that the nice shy sensitive chappie from wurzel land could lead you too far astray Sue.
Are you implying I've already gone astray, Steve? And who's this 'nice shy sensitive chappie', I don't think I know him??!?!! tee hee

Aug 12, 2007
Visit site
With the cancellation of the tax increase on cider I suppose in Sue's case "every little helps".
It was more a case of 'very little helps' for me Colin, and I haven't worked there in more than a year! Oh, and they don't appear to have achieved total domination in wurzel land yet! (rather surprisingly, lol).

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts