FAO Sproket

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Sproket

Could you use your imagination and make this into a poster for me? Its a cob bred by one of the top gygpsy horse breeders in England.

Thanks

IMG_3470.jpg

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
OOOOh, I like the colouring of the horse on the second one but the background and buttercup colours on the first one.

Lisa xx

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Sproket you are a genius! Lisa this image is stunning.Who took the original picture? It is a masterpiece in movement.The horse is absolutely gorgeous,is he yours? I do so like horses and wish I had learned to ride but I am too old and round now!!!!! We used to live in a cottage with a bridle path running past it and we watched the youngsters on their bomb proof rocking horse ponies.Then, when they got to be older, daddy would buy them the GT model,tossing heads and side stepping.On more than one occassion we have had to let them use the phone because they have been unseated and their mount has gone trotting off home.It never phased them and next day they were riding past again. Better than sitting playing on the play station!!!!!
TC

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Thursday

Thank you. I took the photo, it's one of Vines Gypsy cobs. I did a shoot for them at a secret location in June. We had to keep the location secret, mainly because of the value of the horses.
smiley-surprised.gif

IMG_3829-1.jpg

LMH

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Last one, (softer focus effect, the Gypsies like that effect). The two fillies in the lead are Blagdons (so called because of the colouring, particularly on the belly). If I wanted to buy one, I would have to pay at least 2 years of my gross salary. There is a lot of money to be made in Gypsy horses these days, some people think they all live in scrappy yards in filfth, but that's not the case, particularly at this level. It makes me laugh really because a lot of my contacts have spectacular houses with land and swimming pools.

It was interesting to read about your love of horses. Been an addiction of mine since I was three!. Lol.
blagdonsforphotobucket.jpg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts