fenwicks caravan cleaner

p38

Oct 3, 2021
Visit site
Hi all iam wondering what people think of fenwicks caravan cleaner and how many of you use it, as i want to get my caravan ready for the season.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I cannot even remember when I first used it, it was that long ago. I also followed it up with Bobby Dazzler. Fir protection over winter I used Fenwicks Overwintering Fluid. It gives a waxy durable surface which might look mucky during winter use, but if it’s then cleaned off in spring with Fenwicks Ckeaner the van comes up a treat. Occasionally I would do the caravan with Autoglym polish and shine protector. But never more than once a year, if that.

I’m not one for spending hours washing things. Even yesterday our neighbour asked if we were okay. I said “ yes, but why the question”. It was because the car looked very dirty. I explained that as we are travelling to Coventry once or twice a week forking out £10 to have it snow foamed would be expensive. So dirty it will stay until this Friday when I clean it on the drive.

Reactions: Hutch
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
The “inventor” of Fenwicks products is a guy called John Smith. Stay at Welltrough Hall Farm CL and maybe meet him in the Swettenham Arms. I’ve been lucky to talk to him. His products are tried , tested and current. They work ! However once a year I like to give the old girl a good polish with Autoglym super resin after her Fenwicks wash.

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We have use Fenwicks caravan cleaner and Bobby dazzler for some time now but as a treat i would give the van a good polish with Autoglym super resin .

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
We have use Fenwicks caravan cleaner and Bobby dazzler for some time now but as a treat i would give the van a good polish with Autoglym super resin .
You were lucky to be able to do that as we had to get someone in to polish ours which is why we have had Paintseal applied to our previous and current caravan.

Jul 19, 2021
Visit site
I used to use it, but use autobright direct wash now, then twice a year a polish with autoglym SRP and then a top coat of coat with Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection.
Last done in October last year, quick wash on a CL last week, all the grime cleaned off easily and no black streaks.

I might do a ceramic cote this year

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
You were lucky to be able to do that as we had to get someone in to polish ours which is why we have had Paintseal applied to our previous and current caravan.
My son use to help me polish our last van the bits like the roof and other parts that i could not reach but it had a lovely shine when done

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts