Fenwicks products

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
Last November gave the caravan good wash and used the Fenwicks winter product afterwards. The roof I gave an extra coat more than I usually do. Today thought I would see how the roof looked and really was amazed, it looked like I had just polished it. Only the back which had some small streaks down it requiring a rub over. Having said that on my car couple of times I had used the Fenwicks motorhome cleaner to clean off mud etc it was not as good . After it had been rinsed and dried it left water stains or some thing like that all over.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I’ve used Fenwicks Cleaner, Bobby Dazzler and Winter Wax for a good number of years and found them to be excellent products. My van had been in store since early September 2019. I had washed and Bobby Dazzled it as I thought it might be used in October. So I hadn’t Winter Waxed it. A couple of weeks ago I bought it home and whilst having some grubby areas I was surprised at how well the Caravan Cleaner worked. Regrettably it’s now back in store again.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
BEING ignorant to this winter wax by Fenwicks, I have used the Bobby Dazzler before and I like the product. If it is a wax to protect the roof over the winter why not leave it on , surley it can only help to seal and protect the roof .

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
BEING ignorant to this winter wax by Fenwicks, I have used the Bobby Dazzler before and I like the product. If it is a wax to protect the roof over the winter why not leave it on , surley it can only help to seal and protect the roof .
The Winter Wax is applied with a spray. A bit like our dads did in yesteryear to protect their cars. You just let it dry and leave it on over winter. It does pick up grime and I’ve left it on sometimes in early spring for the vans first trip out. But it will pick up road dirt too. (As seen by Dusty in Wheathill Salop. Or perhaps not, given the interminable fog. 😀)
However it’s big advantage is that it does wash off very easily with the Fenwicks Ckeaner. And the waxy layer that it creates brings the grime off with it. It also has the effect of reducing black streaks.

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Apologies one and all the correct name is Fenwicks Overwinter. I’ve been calling it Winter Wax for so long that I forgot the correct product name Either way it’s still a good product. 👍

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Thanks OC, I might buy some and go up tothe storage and spray the van, I have a couple of resident pigeons in the barn, who i would leave to fatten up for a couple more months, so that would help whilst not getting away in the van.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts