Fiamma Drip Stop Mini Gutter

Nov 28, 2007
Visit site
Anyone used this product? I would like to fit something like this over my battery box, toilet cassette door and wet locker doors, can it be cut to length ?

All my apertures are on the same side of the van and this site gets the southerly gales and rain at our favourite site.

Rain was driven past the cassette door seal and dumped itself into the van. Silicon grease on the rubber seals was a good temp cure.

Nov 28, 2007
Visit site
Thanks, that's now my next caravan job.

Did you cut to length with a junior hacksaw or a sharp knife? it seems to infer that there is some aluminium backing strip. Do they come with an adhesive or sticky backing?

Just checking as a 3m length is fairly expensive and the advert is not so clear.

Nov 28, 2007
Visit site
er, possibly? I want to stop sheets of water going onto the wet locker, battery and toilet doors. OK, the rubber seals should do the job, but we are talking Scottish weather.

My intention was to cut down to length a 3m Fiamma strip, but is there an alternative?

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Chris, Yes you can cut them a very good sharp knife,

The one I brought came in two size one size was 75cm and the othe one is 300 cm, and you just cut the size you want and peel off the backing tape and press hard, once you stick it on you can't remove it again so it had to be spot on,

The 75 cm one we got cost wise

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts