First time caravaners.

Sep 15, 2020
Visit site
Hi all, my Wife and I went to the February caravan and motorhome show at the NEC just for a look at the different layouts, needless to say we ended up buying a new van while we were there and then because of covid and lockdown we have had to wait seven months and get to pick her up at the end of this month. I know most of the season has gone but we are still hoping to get a few weeks away before winter sets in can't wait!

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Hi all, my Wife and I went to the February caravan and motorhome show at the NEC just for a look at the different layouts, needless to say we ended up buying a new van while we were there and then because of covid and lockdown we have had to wait seven months and get to pick her up at the end of this month. I know most of the season has gone but we are still hoping to get a few weeks away before winter sets in can't wait!
Hi and welcome. Hope that the weather holds good for your first trip out. What car do you tow with? Caravan is ?

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to the forum, there is No Season, Enjoy caravanning all year round, CL CS sites and private sites, you can have agreat time out.

Reactions: JezzerB
May 2, 2020
Visit site
Hi welcome to the forum as Hutch says there is no season we go away at least one week per month all year round and places are much quieter in winter which is a bonus. Enjoy

Feb 23, 2018
Visit site
Ah yes we bought a Sprite Major 4sb and are planning to tow it with a 2litre Kia Sportage ( diesel )

We have a 2018 Major 4 SB - Great caravan - Has the perfect layout for us. Nearly bought a BaseCamp, but they seem to be expensive for what you get.

Plenty of sites are open year-round; stayed at Concierge Camping last January, a small site admittedly, but there were only 3 caravans there!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts