Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
when on holiday i tend to visit garden centers with aquatic departments i sometimes buy the coldwater fish if its nice and cannot get them locally to me i have a small air pump i keep in the caravan along with some basic fishkeeping equipment this year i am on the lookout for something with a lid on that i can keep them in any ideas?

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi craig, Never caravanned with fish, but would a tupperware style box with a lock down lid (like I use to take my sarnies to work) get them home?
mel

Hiya Craig,
could you use a live bait container for fishing? They have a sealable well not sealed but not leaknig if you see what I mean lid for carrying the fish in it and a few of them have an aerater built in running off a battery and the others that I have seen (many years ago mind you) had the facility for running an air pump of your own into it. I don't know for sure but shakespeare the fishing tackle manufacturer may still make' I feel sure that they used to do. All of this may be of no use to you at all but there again it may.

Phill.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts