fish

Mar 2, 2014
when on holiday i tend to visit garden centers with aquatic departments i sometimes buy the coldwater fish if its nice and cannot get them locally to me i have a small air pump i keep in the caravan along with some basic fishkeeping equipment this year i am on the lookout for something with a lid on that i can keep them in any ideas?

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Hi craig, Never caravanned with fish, but would a tupperware style box with a lock down lid (like I use to take my sarnies to work) get them home?
mel

Aug 31, 2008
Hiya Craig,
could you use a live bait container for fishing? They have a sealable well not sealed but not leaknig if you see what I mean lid for carrying the fish in it and a few of them have an aerater built in running off a battery and the others that I have seen (many years ago mind you) had the facility for running an air pump of your own into it. I don't know for sure but shakespeare the fishing tackle manufacturer may still make' I feel sure that they used to do. All of this may be of no use to you at all but there again it may.

Phill.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts