For Lizzie.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Lizzie,

I have just been looking for the caravan loading guide located in the advice pages of the forum, but its not easily found, becasue the pages have become overrun with product reviews and are not technically advice. Can a better index system be considered for these pages?

But during my search I did fall upon "How to clean a Carver Cascade GE water heater's burner" by Nigel Hutson

http://www.practicalcaravan.com/advice/35152-how-to-clean-a-carver-cascade-ge-water-heaters-burner.
Informative as it is, there is a factual inaccuracy concerning paragraph three when it reports "The Carver Company was bought by the giant German firm Truma" This is misleading.

In this context "Carver Company" actually refers to Carver & Co (Engineers) Ltd. But Truma did not buy this company, they only purchased Carver's touring caravan product designs, the manufacturing facility and a limited right to continue to use the Carver name and logo for a transitional period. Truma had to create a new company called Carver Technology to do so.

Carver & Co (Engineers) Ltd is very much still alive and continues producing industrial clamping products at another location. It is one of several businesses owned and operated by Carver Group Ltd which is a still a family owned international business.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts