Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
If anyone receives scam emails or phone calls refer the details to
I am told HMG does investigate and tracks down the fraudsters. Hope it helps any vulnerable people we may know

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
We have had 3 in the past 3 days, all look similar and claim to be from HMRC, saying 'fax message to be opened' hovering over the senders e mail shows nothing to do with HMRC, so deleted, but all arrived in the middle of a group of other genuine e mails. They were so obviously not genuine that I wonder who would be taken in by them.

Reactions: Dustydog
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
We have had 3 in the past 3 days, all look similar and claim to be from HMRC, saying 'fax message to be opened' hovering over the senders e mail shows nothing to do with HMRC, so deleted, but all arrived in the middle of a group of other genuine e mails. They were so obviously not genuine that I wonder who would be taken in by them.
Unfortunately many folk that are not so savey as us.
I had the Amazon refund one, that I kept on the telephone line for over 1/2 hour, great fun for me.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Unfortunately many folk that are not so savey as us.
I had the Amazon refund one, that I kept on the telephone line for over 1/2 hour, great fun for me.
That worries me. My phone has more personal and financial data than the study. Can these cheats get into our phone system whilst we are on line?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts