Free Disneyland Paris tickets for Sky subscribers

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Sky subscribers can log in and request vouchers which can be exchanged for two adult tickets for Disneyland Paris. They can be used between April and October this year.
Click the link for details: https://rewards.sky.com/skyloyalty/home/tickets-and-treats/disneyland-paris-treat/index.html
I hope this helps someone enjoy DLP with their kids this summer.
People have reported on other forums that friends/relatives are using their subscription so that the whole family can go free!

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
First grand child due in April, I think she might be a little young for DLP this summer. Where can we borrow a child so I have the excuse for my wife that we must go again
smiley-wink.gif

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
I suspect that you might get more offered than you can cope with! You could certainly have borrowed my two, at times, when they were younger!
Now they have their own Sky subscriptions, and the youngest is taking his Fiance to DLP on the back of this offer!!

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
We went the year Euro Disney opened, can't remember how long ago that was but our three are all in their thirties now. I could never persuade my wife that it's worth the cost to go again and without kids
smiley-laughing.gif

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
So did we - in fact the year before, when it was all under construction. My OH is a structural engineer, and was interested in the 'build' of the place - so we went that way, with our caravan, and had a wander around the perimeter of the construction site! The things you do for love!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts