Fuel card.

Page 2 - Passionate about caravans & motorhome? Join our community to share that passion with a global audience!
Nov 16, 2015
Gafferbill said:
.......my experience of fuel cards is that you have to check all transactions as mistakes do occur and there is then the added hassle of sorting things out.
They also quote competitive prices to get you to sign up and then the price drifts over time to become less competitive.
Social media will help to make known what price people are quoted......it is implied everyone gets the same quote with this card but I would not be so sure.

What price is being quoted this week?
Diesel £1.253
Petro. £1.183
Pem diesel £1.337
Prem pet. £1.241.

Nov 16, 2015
EH52ARH said:
I checked my Bank account and also the Pump king site and noticed that on my first refuel, I was charged twice about a week part. I have sent a message to PK yesterday, and received a message, back acknowledging my msg. The other three transactions have been fine. Also today the Text msg with next weeks prices, is from Pump King , and not Esso card.
Lets see what happens.
Well after three Emails and numerous un answerd telephone calls, I contacted The CaMC , and recieved a msg back saying refund were being done. Checked my bank account today and sure enough I have had a refund for the wrongly taken payment , but no Email from Pump King saying it would happen. So maybe its sorted things out.

Mar 24, 2014
otherclive said:
I think that until the fuel card admin is properly sorted I will wait before making an application.
If my experience is anything to go by, you could apply now because it will probably take well over a month to get your card (I'm still waiting). That gives them plenty of time to get the problems sorted, Once you have the card, you don't have to use it until you are happy that they have ironed out all the issues.

Feb 23, 2018
Niall_McIntosh said:
otherclive said:
I think that until the fuel card admin is properly sorted I will wait before making an application.
If my experience is anything to go by, you could apply now because it will probably take well over a month to get your card (I'm still waiting). That gives them plenty of time to get the problems sorted, Once you have the card, you don't have to use it until you are happy that they have ironed out all the issues.
I applied before Christmas. Still waiting for card. Might sack it off with all the hassle everyone's had.

Jul 18, 2017
On teh CC forum there are over 60 pages of posts most of which seem to be complaints and the club is not addressing the issue and is leaving members hanging!

Nov 16, 2015
Buckman said:
On teh CC forum there are over 60 pages of posts most of which seem to be complaints and the club is not addressing the issue and is leaving members hanging!
When I contacted The CAMC, The next day I received a message back from a Megan Boyd, from The Club, and two days later received my refund.

Mar 24, 2014
This has just been received from Pump King by email:

"Dear .........

Thank you for signing up for the Pump-King membership card.

We have been dealing with operational and technical issues and we appreciate your patience while we have been resolving these. To those affected, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

We have been working to establish a more efficient and enhanced offering, and as a result all cardholders will be receiving a new membership card by Monday 18th February.

Once you receive your new membership card please follow the 4 simple steps below to benefit from discounted Diesel, Unleaded, Premium Diesel and Premium Unleaded at all Esso petrol stations across the UK.

Step 1: Log onto your account at www.pump-king.co.uk
Step 2: Enter the long card number in the centre of your new membership card beginning with 706405007
Step 3: Verify that your card number and unique ID on the screen match your new physical card
Step 4: Your new pin code will now be visible on the screen

If you received a previous membership card, this new card will over-ride your old card and the old card will be de-activated on Tuesday 19th February.

If you have any questions, please email customer.service@pump-king.co.uk or call us during business hours Monday through Friday between 9am and 5pm.

Best regards,
Pump-King"

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts