Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
why cant some sites eg caravan club who r always full on a weekend leave some pitches for last minute bookings and when i book into a site and they give me a key or code for the toilet block if i say i am using the toilet and shhower(after all it cost me enough in the price of the van) in my caravan and do not need to use the site toilet block can i not have a discount. it would free them up for people that do need them and the less people that use them that really dont need to the less burden on the wardens (just a thought)

Nov 1, 2005
Visit site
a site near us does that. they have a full facility site and a cl, you can pitch on the site for cl rates if you don't use the site sanitation facilities.

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
a site near us does that. they have a full facility site and a cl, you can pitch on the site for cl rates if you don't use the site sanitation facilities.
brill where is it Hope caravan read and take note as think i might cancel my membership as i can never get booked (we all do not have set days off)

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Why not just CL's. Usually they have a loo, most do have EHU these days and then that would free up pitch for someone who does use the site showers etc.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts