Given up caravanning, grab a real bargain!

May 24, 2014
Visit site
For those that don't know, we decided to call quits to our caravanning adventures, and with the caravan gone, I have some top notch accessories to sell. Please note, some of these items due to their size will need to be collection only and will be marked accordingly. They are also to be advertised on Ebay and Gumtree in the next few days. However, I thought I would give the members here first chance. If you are interested, please contact me via the messaging system. Collection from Derbyshire DE7 postcode. 10 mins from M1 jct 28.

Isabella Magnum 340 Silver. Used three times, in perfect condition and complete with two (one grey, one blue) Isabella Bolon Carpets. Collection only from Derbyshire and welcome to inspect every inch of it before purchase. Carbon FrameCurrent RRP is £1585 for similar. Selling at £850. Collection only

Tall Annex for the above, used only once, also with one Bolon Carpet, Carbon Frame. frame. RRP is £676 for these, selling at £250 Collection only

Two Safefill 7.5kg gas bottles, one full, one half full, under Safefill 10 year Guarrantee. Bought Sept this year, have had one trip. Current RRP is £205, I want £175 for the full one, and £165 for the half full. Collection Only

Collapz Wstepipe kit, 8 piece kit, brand new and unused. Cost £55, for sale at £30.

Isabella Folding table. 80 x 120 in protective Isabella Carry Bag. Used once. £60 wanted.
Collection Only

Cadac Carri Chef. Had three trips use, but vgc and in perfect working order. £80 Collection Only

Nemesis Ultra Wheel Lock, faded but in good condition AND Alko hitchlock, well used but in perfect working order £30 for the pair. Collection Only

Two Aquarolls, very well used, one wastemaster also very well used. Aquarolls and Wastemaster all in own protective bags. Set of Chocks, one brand new ramp and an assortment of new pegs. Also two sets of four Milenco Stackapads, used once. Milenco Giant Two Level Step, used for one trip. £90 the lot. Definitely collection only

And the technology:

Avetx TV, bought this summer and used for one trip. This is the 24inch Connected Version, complete with all its accessories and in the Avtex Protective Case. Model number 249DSFVP. Cost £419 and £55 Case. £350. No offers on this one. I also have the Soundbar, which has never been used, just connected once at home to try it. . Can post, but will need to be insured will reflect in the cost

Tyrepal T.P.M.S TC215 kit with 6 sensors. Cost £225 this summer, I would like £150 for this. In perfect condition and working order. Also spare weather boots and locknuts in the kit.

Truma Waterline, used twice £20

Pair of used Milenco grand Aero 3 mirrors in carry bag. Used but perfect. £30

Last edited:
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Well Hutch, you never know, if there is one near us again, we would love to come and put names to faces and glasses to lips.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Im sure it will sell, mostly its brand new, some of it gone already and I only stuck it up for sale this morning.

May 24, 2014
Visit site
Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts