Gone and Done It Now

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
I if'd and I am'd and today I did it.
Put down a deposit on 2008 Fleetwood.
Which means my darling Abbey will be off to pastures new, she did us proud for the last three + years but I had to be strong and let her go, I could'nt sleep in her bed again this year -------- she was giving me a bad back .......I will misss her
smiley-cry.gif

I just hope she has many more years enjoyment with whoever takes her on
Goodye Abbey
smiley-cry.gif

Kev

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
It is a loss when parting with an old van, and the grieving must be done.....
smiley-cry.gif
.up until the piont of celebrating the new van; something bubbly is appropriate.
smiley-laughing.gif
Well done on taking the plunge. post pics.
mel

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Mel, thanks for your wise words and understanding
smiley-laughing.gif

Afraid I dont do bubbly, keeps going up my nostrils , Pint off John Smiths will do nicely!!!
Dont pick the new one up until the w/end 11th March, then we stay on a super pitch on there site, they set it up, we transfer our kit from old to new, they then show us how it all works, we stay the weekend, if we find any problems they fit ix that w/end.
All at no expense and all free of charge.
Cant wait now.
PS will have to do the photo's at a later date.
Kev

Mar 27, 2010
Visit site
Hope you enjoy your new caravan and have many happy and sunny weekends etc. We are off on our seasonal pitch end of March and cant wait. Happy caravanning.x.x.x
smiley-cool.gif

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Thanks erica, dont know about the sunshine but they will be Happy.
When you say you are off to the seasonal pitch is that a permenant summer vacation or is it regular visits?
Happy Holidays
Kev

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
forest gump said:
Well done kev you will love it the beds are great i will say good bye now and may be see you around(ifyou need any adria help give me a call).

Hey Forest thanks for poping back and your kind offer of help, which I may need sometime in the future as I am still trying to locate a manual/handbook. But I have tracked down the publisher so hoping I will have some luck with them.

In the mean time if you want my email just let Parksy know and I'm sure he will help us out.

Thanks Buddy see you around.( If you come back to Devon just let me know )

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Just had a quick peep looks a nice site to visit, how long you down for,
If you want it to make contact give me the nod on here ,but if you dont then no harm done .

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts