HAPPY CHRISTMAS!

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone!

I know it's a bit early, but as fewer and fewer people come into the office here at Practical Caravan each day, and I'm sure many of you will be busy with family and friends, rather than glued to your computer/tablet/phone, I just wanted to take a moment to wish you all a super Christmas and all the best for 2018, from all of us.

Thanks for supporting Practical Caravan, be that online, by buying the magazine and/or by interacting on our social media channels. It's great to have you on board and here's to a wonderful new year.

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
LizziePope said:
And I'd just like to add, a big thanks to forum moderators Parksy and Damian for their continued hard work and support in 2017.

+1

and a Happy Xmas to you & yours, from me & mine.

Best Caravan forum on tinternet is this

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
LizziePope said:
And I'd just like to add, a big thanks to forum moderators Parksy and Damian for their continued hard work and support in 2017.
Hi Lizzie,
I too wish you and your colleagues at Hezza Towers a wonderful Christmas and successful 2018.
Maybe one of you will join the next Woosiefest whilst testing a new caravan B)
And yes our main Mods are still doing a grand job :cheer:
Thanks chaps.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2018 to you and to your Practical Caravan colleagues Lizzie.
Thanks for your help and support over the past year.

Mar 8, 2009
Visit site
Yep!
Merry Christmas Lizzie.
And thanks to Parksy and Damian for keeping me on the straight and narrow this year (Don't think I've strayed?) and Merrry Christmas, for running such a good forum. Merry Christmas to all your readers.
straightandnarrow.gif

Aug 23, 2009
Visit site
Seasons felicitations to the practical caravan team, thank you to all those of you who have contributed to the forum this year. Hope we haven't given you all too much of a hard time. :cheer:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts