has anyone got a wiring diagram for a sterling voyager 450eb or user manual

May 11, 2022
Visit site
Update,

Thanks to everyone who tried to help am still looking for a user manual / diagram,
After days found the problem, no internal lights or fuctions using on board battery no battery charge on mains, but the lights etc. did work on ac.
Someonone had rewired the habitation relay, Why ? who knows anyway all good now so thank you, 5 days work on and off !! Hard with no schematic.

ORIG POST.
I have problems with the electricals I need a schematic for a sterling voyager 1996 450eb

Thank you in advance

Last edited:
Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Terry, we have found that colour coding on caravan wiring is not conventional, a lot of the time hit and miss, probably easier to just ring it out on whatever your doing.
But I don't know much, I am just a retired Helicopter Eng. 😂🍻🍻
Woodsieboy and Audiorob, hopefully will help.

May 11, 2022
Visit site
Terry, we have found that colour coding on caravan wiring is not conventional, a lot of the time hit and miss, probably easier to just ring it out on whatever your doing.
But I don't know much, I am just a retired Helicopter Eng. 😂🍻🍻
Woodsieboy and Audiorob, hopefully will help.
Hi there,
thank you I am ex MOD too, these caravans are a law unto themselves, its really knowing where the wires go, the meter says 12v is there from the battery yet nothing works at all ,only from the car and the mains, funny thing is it did all work 4 years ago, driven me round the bend, I did find the battery would never charge off the car as they connected the brown which goes nowhere and the blue that should be connected is the one to charge the battery. thanks for the help appreciated lets just hope someone just may have a layout

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hi Telboy,
You could try contacting the Sterling Owners Club, or even identify the Swift equivalent of your van, and then the Swift Owners club, they often hold wiring diagrams

May 11, 2022
Visit site
Hi thanks for that, I have been in touch and have been very helpfull but none of the drawaings match mine, it has 16 fuses in it, god knows what for, and the one that should be there is the internal battery and is not even there, I may try the forum you suggest though, Just hoped someone may have had an owners manual with is
thank you

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Swift have the earlier handbooks on their web site but as you do not show the year of yours I am not sure if yours will be there. Swift models came as Sterling and other names at the time, but the handbook should be the same and all models are in each years edition.

May 11, 2022
Visit site
Hi thank you its a 1996 I not sure but I think I went there, apparrantly these were made and then sold to another company to fit them out, thanks for you help Terry

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
There was probably a wiring diagram within the original owners handbook, Swift offer downloads as far back as 2011 but might be worth a call with your question Otherwise it might be a case of obtaining a photocopy from another owner

May 11, 2022
Visit site
Yes thats what I was hoping for here, swift did have them going right back but sadly none match this one, I amy as someone suggested try the swift forum, thanks for your help Terry

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I am new to this site so hope I have done it right.
I have problems with the electricals I need a schematic for a sterling voyager 1996 450eb

Thank you in advance
Wiring diagrams produced by manufacturers are a joke,I think a child could produce a more accurate and meaningful diagram

TRENDING THREADS