Have Penguins got knees?

Mar 27, 2005
Visit site
Your post has had me in stitches for two days. Why on earth would you want to know?

Anyway the answer is 'yes'.

"Do penguins have knees?

Yes. Penguins appear to have very short legs and no knees because only the lower leg is externally visible. Their knees and upper legs are feather covered, hiding them from view. This also means that penguins never get cold knees!"

Curtesy of google.

Thank you for appealing to my sense of the ridiculous

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
Your post has had me in stitches for two days. Why on earth would you want to know?

Anyway the answer is 'yes'.

"Do penguins have knees?

Yes. Penguins appear to have very short legs and no knees because only the lower leg is externally visible. Their knees and upper legs are feather covered, hiding them from view. This also means that penguins never get cold knees!"

Curtesy of google.

Thank you for appealing to my sense of the ridiculous
Iain, I dont know why i want to know! But Thanks1

Its why do dogs always face backwards when in a car, why not face the same way as all the other passengers?

Chris

Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
My dog ALWAYs faces the same way as the passengers-so not a valid question for us; he sits on the front seat and should you make an error when driving-ie a bit of a jolt or heavy brake then turns to scowl at the driver!!!!

Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
Ooh -came up as a new post on my pc-weird -fun given lockdown I suppose! Given the inaccuracy of that-and I never look at dates-wonder how many post I might have missed! Most odd. Hey ho!

Last edited:

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Ooh -came up as a new post on my pc-weird -fun given lockdown I suppose! Given the inaccuracy of that-and I never look at dates-wonder how many post I might have missed! Most odd. Hey ho!
I can see what's happened Jezzer.
A potential spammer resurrected the thread, they often do this to test whether they will be able to sneak onto the message boards without us noticing.
Obviously I deleted and banned the spam merchant but you had replied so it looked as though you had brought the thread back to life.
Not to worry. 😊

Reactions: Beachball
Jan 31, 2018
Visit site
OOPS so sorry-I'll try to check the dates in future.I have to say-VERY impressive-I'm a moderator on the Minif56 forum and don't notice things quickly enough on occasion! Thank you btw for your hard work. I know what it's like-lots of work behind the scenes and you don't often get thanked. So thank you and keep safe.

Reactions: Parksy

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Thanks Jezzer
I have to say that the we're lucky that our loyal forum members are helpful in signposting any spam that we've missed.
If something a bit strange crops up like an old thread being revived by someone posting for the first time there's a good chance that it's an overseas spammer testing the strength of our defences.
We take great delight in deleting their comments and banning them ☺️

Reactions: JezzerB
Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
We have friends who run a catering business, it high end catering for weddings and corporate events, the food they supply is absolutely mouth watering, you can imagine what they think of the spam fritters that I eat regularly, their comment is to usually ask if I realise that the war and rationing is over, there is a very good reason I eat spam fritters, corned beef fritters and bacon grill, I eat these because I love them, seeing the tins of spam made my mouth water mmmmmmm

Feb 6, 2009
Visit site
I agree..When I was a lad SPAM fritters were the bees knees...rationing was in full force and I also enjoyed the wonderful powdered egg.... I don't know what your high end catering chums would think of that!
Regards to all, and of course
Happy Caravanning ( when we can!)
paws

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I managed to get access to my caravan in storage, my visit was to get my Cadac so myself and my wife could have a BBQ, access to the caravan and subsequent BBQ has made me look forward to get away in the caravan even more than I already was.

BP

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I took our Cadac out from the caravan a few months ago, along with chairs and the awnings, glad we did as the garden BBQ burnt out so the Cadac is being used almost every other day at present.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts