Healthy Eating.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Trying to eat healthily Red blood oranges for breakfast. Sadly I read the label today . It says “Post Harvest TREATMENT”: Imazelil and Fludioxonil. Googling these chemicals has put me off 🤮. Apparently there is no U.K. or EU Law that bans these chemicals but they are not good for our health. Any thoughts or advice?
Best stick to the Ale and Grain.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Tried that Black pudding stuff and don't see the appeal. We have eggs on bread, bacon, sausage, mushrooms and baked beans. Unfortunately fried tomato and my system do not like one another, but strangely I can eat tomato in salad. Definitely do NOT like kippers for breakfast or any other meal! :laughing:

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Tried that Black pudding stuff and don't see the appeal. We have eggs on bread, bacon, sausage, mushrooms and baked beans. Unfortunately fried tomato and my system do not like one another, but strangely I can eat tomato in salad. Definitely do NOT like kippers for breakfast or any other meal! :laughing:
You don't know what your missing, Black pudding and Arbroath Smokies, for breakfast, followed by salty Porridge.

Feb 13, 2022
Visit site
I'm not overly keen on black pudding, but I LOVE white pudding. Sadly it's hard to get hold of here in the home counties. Best I've ever had is Aultbea white pudding up in the Gairloch area, highly recommended if up there. Londis in Fairford is about the only place I know within reasonable distance which does the Clonakilty white pudding. It's en-route to the storage so I sometimes call in and buy a few.

WOrst crime of the plate pictured above is lack of fried eggs!

Last edited:
Reactions: Buckman
Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I'm not overly keen on black pudding, but I LOVE white pudding. Sadly it's hard to get hold of here in the home counties. Best I've ever had is Aultbea white pudding up in the Gairloch area, highly recommended if up there. Londis in Fairford is about the only place I know within reasonable distance which does the Clonakilty white pudding. It's en-route to the storage so I sometimes call in and buy a few.

WOrst crime of the plate pictured above is lack of fried eggs!

this should see you right then and still only one mug and place setting. A real champion.

6211D9CA-22BC-4F4B-85A1-8A166AA6871C.jpeg

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts