hello everybody

Nov 27, 2020
Visit site
hello everybody, i am called graham shefferson. i have four kids and love to caravan! my wife doesn't but she is "out of the picture" (lol) so its all poggers

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to the forum, I think I have a caravan somewhere in storage, just Me, The dog and the Boss. Hoping to get out ASAP.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
hello everybody, i am called graham shefferson. i have four kids and love to caravan! my wife doesn't but she is "out of the picture" (lol) so its all poggers
Welcome to the forum...................
I be from yer down ere in Devon, what does ya mean by "poggers"
Weere be you from?

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
I had never heard the expression, but here's what I found...

What is the meaning of Poggers?
Nowadays, “poggers” refers to a specific emoticon available on Twitch which depicts a surprised-looking Pepe the Frog. The word “poggers” is used to express excitement during a game when something exciting occurs.

Not sure I am really any wiser, but there you are!

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
I had never heard the expression, but here's what I found...

What is the meaning of Poggers?
Nowadays, “poggers” refers to a specific emoticon available on Twitch which depicts a surprised-looking Pepe the Frog. The word “poggers” is used to express excitement during a game when something exciting occurs.

Not sure I am really any wiser, but there you are!
Thanks Rob, still with you none the wiser..........and who's Pepe the Frog :LOL: :LOL:

Oh I give up on this one!!;);)

Ah just found him!!

Attachments

• 300px-Feels_good_man.jpg
    300px-Feels_good_man.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 0
Nov 27, 2020
Visit site
thank you for all the replies! my son told me what "poggers" meant and i very like the word :) the frog is funny too. I like caravaning in Lincolnshire, very nice place lovely view!

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
thank you for all the replies! my son told me what "poggers" meant and i very like the word :) the frog is funny too. I like caravaning in Lincolnshire, very nice place lovely view!
There are some nice sites in Lincolnshire and i hope you enjoy your next break but we are in Tier 3 at present

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts