Hello everyone.

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone and I must say its good to be a part of the caravanning community. I am from Saundersfoot in Pembrokeshire, West Wales and have been caravanning for about 10 years. We have a Fleetwood Sonata Nocturne at the moment which is 9 years old. We try to get away about 6 times a year and we absolutely love it . Never seen so much of the U.K. although most of our adventures are South of the country. Our favourite location is the New Forest. I have a few technical queries so will be posting them soon.
Thanks for the opportunity to join,
All the best,
Michael.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Welcome to the forum Michael.
You will find any helpful people on here who help each other with our various technical problems.
Ask away.

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Hello Michael and welcome to the Forum. There are some very knowledgable members of the forum who I'm sure will be able to give advice regarding any questions you may have.
Best wishes Brian.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi Mr Fleetwood big welcome to the forum, nice to have another Fleetwood owner on board, I have the Sonata Symphany. (see avatar photo)
Think mine was made 2009 and registered in 2010, was yours built by Adria or was it still made by Fletwood?

Jul 9, 2016
Visit site
Hi Gagakev, Our Fleetwood was built by Adria. We love the layout and the quality of the Fleetwoods does seem to be high. Have you had any other caravans or was this your first.
All the best,
Mike.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
fleetwood4444 said:
Hi Gagakev, Our Fleetwood was built by Adria. We love the layout and the quality of the Fleetwoods does seem to be high. Have you had any other caravans or was this your first.
All the best,
Mike.

Hi Mike, no this is our 3rd van, first one in 1998 was a Mardon Mystique, sold it in 2000 for the same price I bought it for, left vanning as kids became teenagers so we did that flying thing.
2nd van back in 2006 (ish) was a Abbey stafford and moved onto this one in 2011.

Mike, little tip for you to save typing the Thank you's all the time, under each thread there is a "Thankyou Button" click on it and it will register for you :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts