Feb 13, 2022
Visit site
Hi everyone. My name is Chris, 37 years old and and I've just purchased may first second hand caravan. It's long been a desire of mine to get a touring caravan and the opportunity arose, so here I am. I have purchased a 2009 Lunar Zenith EB. I have previously been a tent camper so there are many things I'm familiar with, eg. LPG gas etc. However I expect to have lots of questions which I'm sure all you lovely people will help with. Look forward to chatting with you all, best regards.

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to the forum, a nice van, I will get in first and state " There are no silly questions" so just ask away, and don't worry about Nose weight replys. 😂

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase. Is it the same Lunar that was advertised by Jones Leisure in Somerset? Are you towing with a Nissan X trail?

Feb 13, 2022
Visit site
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase. Is it the same Lunar that was advertised by Jones Leisure in Somerset? Are you towing with a Nissan X trail?

Hi, correct! Have you been reading my posts on UK Campsite? ;) I was restricted on weight of van as the auto gearbox is limited towing wise. This caravan fit the bill perfectly and is in lovely condition.

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
Hi, correct! Have you been reading my posts on UK Campsite? ;) I was restricted on weight of van as the auto gearbox is limited towing wise. This caravan fit the bill perfectly and is in lovely condition.
When will you be collecting your caravan? Why not stop over at Stonebridge Farm for 2 - 3 nights as it is not far away from the dealer and easy to access. Plus if there are any issues, the dealer can resolve them. Previously we were Lunar fans having had four Lunar caravans with the last one being a 2011. We also had the Lexon EB twin axle with side bed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts