Hello from Cheshire

Sep 2, 2019
Visit site
Hello everybody. I have just joined this forum, after reading different posts. I'm relatively new to caravanning, I have been towing for almost three years, and have done some 3,000 miles. I live in Cheshire, in UK, and my outfit is a Sprite Major 6 from 2016.

Anyway, I hope I will be able to learn about caravanning in this forum!.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello Odin, and welcome to the forum,
Three years and 3k miles.. your quite well experienced compared to some, so your own experience may help. Even old hands can learn something new.

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Morning Odin ,
Welcome to the forum , lots of informative people on here to whom will try to help each other out if you need to know anything , good choice of caravan to to as we also having a Sprite Major 6TD and quite a few on here have other versions of the Sprite Major versions :p

Craig .

Sep 2, 2019
Visit site
Thanks all!
Craig, good choice of caravan indeed ! ;)
ProfJohnL, thanks for your comments. I have read some of your posts, in particular about towing dynamics and stabilisation. Very informative indeed!

Sep 4, 2017
Visit site
Hi, Cheshire, i live n Chester, are you far from here? If not we could meet to talk caravan related things sometime. Grey

Sep 2, 2019
Visit site
Hi Grey
I live in Nantwich. I have been in Chester a couple of times, fantastic city! I'll let you know next time and we may have a coffee and a chat about caravan stuff!
Alex

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts