Hello! New camper here : )

Apr 9, 2018
Visit site
Hi my name is Matthew and I've just bought an Elddis Avante 524. I have a family made up of of two kids and my wife and we are looking to get out around the UK this summer after years of saving to get a unit.
I tow with a Honda Accord Tourer.

I look forward to chatting with some of you soon!

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi Matthew and family. Welcome to the forum and to caravanning. Lots of helpful people on here, if you have any questions. Keep posting
Mel

Apr 9, 2018
Visit site
Hi. Quick question. I'm finding it difficult to upload photos to the site. I am using flickr links and the post page tells me I have too many links and reduce them. Even when I only post one link I gat the same message. I can see the pics in preview mode though and all looks great. Any pointers? Is there a certain way to post images or a more effective image hosting site that I should use. Thanks!

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Matthew and a warm welcome to the Practical Caravan forum. I'm afraid we've had a few issues with posting images on here, although some users have found a way round it. We are working on a fix – thanks for your patience.

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Hello Matthew, welcome to the forum. If you have any queries do not be afraid to ask as there is a wealth of experience on here.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts