Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Hi All,

I have been reading your forum for a couple of months and would like to join in.

As a family we are on our 2nd year of caravaning and 2nd caravan, Started of with an older van 1992 Lunar 5 berth to see if we liked it, And we loved it so have upgraded to a 2006 Lunar Zenith 6 berth, We have 2 young boys aged 4 1/2 and 18 months, We have joined both CC and C&CC and are desperate to get away in the not to distant future.

Stephen.

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Stephen

Welcome to the forum, it's good to know that caravanning suits you and your family.

Besides having good permanent sites both clubs hold weekend rallies which is a good way to maximise the use of your caravan and mix with other families at the same time.

Congratulations on the upgrade, have you tried it out yet?

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Hi No we've not been away in our new multi location holiday home as yet . Hopefully give it a test run at the start of march for a weekend ,

Highlander we are in Prestwick.

Stephen

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Hi Stephen.

Welcome to the forum , and hope you have a good season in the new van. We were at Craigie Gardens last October which is not far from you.

Dougie......

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Hi All,

Just back from 1st trip in our new van, went to the C&CC site in Luss Loch Lomond for the week.

Weather was superb and had a great time.

I've now got a snagging list to work through before we go away again.

Broken bed slat to replace, Catch came loose in bathroom cupboard, seal missing on water hog cap, design flaw to fix on awning frame 2 new clamps required, no heat from heater on electic. microwave kept tripping electic supply so a low power microwave also on shopping list.

These jobs should keep me busy until next time.

Stephen.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts