Help! Need a site for august hols.

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
We have spent last few weeks looking but nothing fits the bill. We don't mind where we go as such but would like a beach within walking distance. Things to keep kids of all ages busy on the park itself is essential, as is a good sized club with regular entertainment. Also, not that we ask for much but we also arn't willing to pay more than £30 and night! Any suggestions would be great, thanks

Apr 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Mark,

We recently stayed at stanwix park in silloth nr carlise,we have a 9,10 and a 14 year old,there is so much on site,indoor and outdoor pools,bowling,play area shop etc. There is also a club house over three floors and one especially for kids ours loved it and they can meet foxy fox !

We went in our van and was just over 30 a night,but its well worth it,showers were spotless and plenty of them,pitches are good sized to,we enjoyed it so much we going back for two weeks in july-august.

Hope this helps you.

mary x

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi Mark, we have booked at Heathlands Beach Kesssingland near lowestoft. Never been before (so if its awful don't blame me)but the website looks like it may have some of what you want. I think that there is a bigger Park resorts site at Kessingland as well but that maybe more than

Dec 13, 2007
Visit site
Hi Mark

I have some suggestions which I hope will help.

1. Porth beach at Newquay not been there myself but has been recommended by a friend. www.porthbeach.co.uk

2. Trevornick at newquay been the a couple of times - lively site www.trevornick.co.uk

3. Seales at Hunstanton, have been there several times good facilies, excellent pitches www.searles.co.uk

4. CC site at Skegness, not sure if this meets all your requirements as it has the usual good CC facilities, direct beach access, chip shop and pubs within walking distance, butlins for day entry tickets and skegness a short car journey

I Hope that these give you some ideas. Good luck

ALB

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts