Help needed identifying site near Onich in Scotland

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
Couple of years ago i stayed at some holiday cottages in Onich which is just outside of Fort William.

The Cottages were part of the Ardhru Holiday cottages and these were RIGHT on the edge of Loch Linhie.

In the immediate vicinity, on the shore edge there was a facility for about 6 or so tourers to line up overlooking the Loch.

Whilst close, i know that this is not Bunree. Can anyone provide contact details for this site please.

Kind Regards Darryl

Mar 7, 2006
Visit site
I could only find one other than Bunree in the Onich area and that one was called "Corran Caravan Park", I couldnt find a website though.

May 21, 2008
Visit site
There is a lovely campsite at Invercoe village which is right on the loch. Although not a large site it takes more than 8 vans so I'm not sure if this is the one you mean. It does look as though it only has a few vans as there is a strip right on the loch side which sites approximately that number of outfits. It really is a lovely family run site with fantastic views as good as Bunree and probably has more character!

Nov 4, 2008
Visit site
Hi There Daryl. I looked up your line of caravans on Google Earth, the pitches are clearly visible right on the waters edge, seems to be about 8 / 9 pitches there with 2 or 3 statics further back up the field,the area is as you say right next to Onich and theres a info sign in the field that says "UILCHEANNA"...I suspect this small site belongs to a crofter and he/she has a licence to have vans there...looks VERY NICE. cheers

Feb 26, 2007
Visit site
Hi There Daryl. I looked up your line of caravans on Google Earth, the pitches are clearly visible right on the waters edge, seems to be about 8 / 9 pitches there with 2 or 3 statics further back up the field,the area is as you say right next to Onich and theres a info sign in the field that says "UILCHEANNA"...I suspect this small site belongs to a crofter and he/she has a licence to have vans there...looks VERY NICE. cheers
Found a web site for CUILCHEANNA CARAVANS,post code PH33 6SD

but they are residentials.There are also holiday cottages there.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts