Help needed

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Does any have a procedure for testing a C250 toilet printed circuit?

Flush not working.

Been trying to find the rating for the fuse that is at the back of the waste compartment?

Have 5amp in at the moment ???

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
I just took it out and cleaned the contacts terminals and it worked perfectly after that without further problems. But I didn’t need to do any further diagnosis but if it had given further trouble it was going to be swopped out for a direct switched pump supply.

Reactions: DaveA1
Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I just took it out and cleaned the contacts terminals and it worked perfectly after that without further problems. But I didn’t need to do any further diagnosis but if it had given further trouble it was going to be swopped out for a direct switched pump supply.
If I can't get it work after a very short time, will go that way.

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Well I'm good and mad now, could go out and crush a grape.
Checked everything, everything seemed OK Put back together nothing, been scratching my head all day, everything checked ok as s single item but put them together nothing. I've even ordered a push button switch to convert it, so I haven't got that printed circuit gismo thing.

So went through everything again, only this time I noticed the fuse didn't respond to the multimeter instantly until I put a bit of pressure on it, so pinch it in vice and one of the blades was loose. not much but enough.

New fuse in and it flushed fine.

It appears that when I tested it with the meter it gave a good beep, but when I put it in the fuse socket it moved the blades just enough to break the circuit.

Anyone want to bye a momentary push botton switch.

Now where's that grape. Mind you anything else ll'do as long as it don't hit back :mad:

Reactions: Jcloughie
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
We had the same problem with our C250 the flush would not work i am not handy with my hands took it to my caravan engineer it was mended in 25 mins well it sorted now well done

Reactions: DaveA1

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts