HELP!!! re motormover

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Dear All,

Didn't know where to put this request but I am in need of urgent assistance.

We had a Powrwheel Motormover fitted not long ago and can I find the details of the engineer who came to the house???. Doh!

We need, as a matter of urgency to remove it, as we have bought another'van. Powrwheel won't give me the details as they want a slice of the action.

We live in Cornwall and I know the guy came from the Barnstable area. Anyone with the details please reply as I have to take the van to the dealer soon to swop it.

Thanks in advance

G

Most of Powrwheel fitters are selfemployed on a commision basis as far as I know so I assume you were willing to pay the fitter to change the unit. I am curious and surprised that Powrwheel would not accept the fee from you and pay it directly to the fitter.

Similarly, my Powrwheel unit was swopped by the dealer for no charge when we upgraded the van.

Mar 14, 2005
Visit site
Hello again,

Thanks to those who replied to this one.

I eventually sorted out the dilemma by going through my itemised phone bill and finding the engineers Tel. No.

Incidentally he is charging me about half the amount that Powrwheel wanted.

Good suggestion to get the dealer to do the swop. Never thought of it but in this specific instance we dont have the time as we have a looooooong journey there and back from the dealer to our home. Thanks anyway and I will bare that one in mind for next time. If SWMBO doesn't convince herself that we want a motorhome!!!!

G

Curious. My dealer who is in Staffs did the job in 2 hours of a morning, along with the PDI on the new van. I also had a long trip from Scotland. Presumably you did not trade in the old van to the dealer from whom you purchased the new one, or this would have been discussed and agreed.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts