Help with Swift Talk login and contacting Swift direct

Oct 24, 2019
Visit site
We have just bought a pre-owned 2018 Swift Eccles 560 and have tried to contact Swift regarding change of ownership via their contact page and also tow try to resolve an issue with logging into Swift Talk. I registered but it says I need to activate via the activation email they sent. However I have no record of such an activation email and I have checked my Spam folder. It now says contact the system administrator for help. However there is nowhere on the Swift talk website for any contact details either phone, email or contact form. I have tried the Swift website contact form several times and no reply is received, not even a no-reply type email to confirm receipt of a contact form with the standard wording that would usually say we'll get back to you. Our dealership claims to have informed Swift of a change of ownership but have lost interest in replying to my requests for help to contact Swift!! Come back Bailey all is forgiven!! (we changed from Bailey to Swift)
Anyone out there know how to contact Swift and get a reply? I do have their address so I guess it is a old style posted letter if all else fails.
Thanks in anticipation

Feb 26, 2008
Visit site
We have just bought a pre-owned 2018 Swift Eccles 560 and have tried to contact Swift regarding change of ownership via their contact page and also tow try to resolve an issue with logging into Swift Talk. I registered but it says I need to activate via the activation email they sent. However I have no record of such an activation email and I have checked my Spam folder. It now says contact the system administrator for help. However there is nowhere on the Swift talk website for any contact details either phone, email or contact form. I have tried the Swift website contact form several times and no reply is received, not even a no-reply type email to confirm receipt of a contact form with the standard wording that would usually say we'll get back to you. Our dealership claims to have informed Swift of a change of ownership but have lost interest in replying to my requests for help to contact Swift!! Come back Bailey all is forgiven!! (we changed from Bailey to Swift)
Anyone out there know how to contact Swift and get a reply? I do have their address so I guess it is a old style posted letter if all else fails.
Thanks in anticipation

Hi. Try the following email address. crm@swiftleisure.co.uk

I know, from responses to my own repairs enquiry, that the address is monitored. Keep sending emails as Swift has not been good at communicating since early this year. I hope it works for you.

Reactions: snjjns

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts