Here is our photos from our holiday last month.

Feb 3, 2008
Visit site
Your second and third photos show two vans separated by a car. :eek:hmy: Are both vans formally pitched, or is that the storage site? If pitched remind me NOT to go there. :(

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site
Lizziepope, thankyou.

Woodlands camper, those caravans next to my Frontera apart from the Monza, are not storage ones they are knackered but there is some that are seasonal pitched. It's a very quiet caravan and camping site and the shop's are only seconds away from the site.

It cost us £22 a night from Monday to Saturday. We left Scotland on the Sunday night and got there Monday lunchtime then on the Tuesday my parents arrived too, which my mum originally came from Brightlingsea and my mum and were married in Brightlingsea.

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
WoodlandsCamper said:
Your second and third photos show two vans separated by a car. :eek:hmy: Are both vans formally pitched, or is that the storage site? If pitched remind me NOT to go there. :(

Would need to agree with you on that WC, very close together, not for me I'm afraid.

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Robtel said:
WoodlandsCamper said:

Would need to agree with you on that WC, very close together, not for me I'm afraid.
Two things.
Dave.
Very pleased you and the family enjoyed the holiday.
Good job your neighbour didn't have an awning.
£22 is not cheap. Were the site facilities okay?

Aug 4, 2005
Visit site
From the photos the area around the site looks good. Got a seaside feel to it (unsurprisingly), streets look clean and tidy and not tacky like some of the big resorts. The photos of the sited caravans though did put me off a bit.
Enjoy looking at other folks holiday snaps so thanks for sharing.

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site
The caravan and camping site is in Brightlingsea, Essex. We went there so my missus can see where we used to go on our summer holidays with my parents when we we're kid's and its where my mum originally came from, my mum and dad got married there 50 years ago. It is right on the seaside, the seaside is a 2 minute walk from the campsite and the facilities is not to bad. There is a toilet block with hot water, showers, laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryers and dish washing facilities for people with tents and there electric hook points too, the price also includes an awning which we don't have.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts