Herefordshire sites & stop-offs

BryonySymes

Administrator
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I need your help again, this time for a feature about Herefordshire. Where are your favourite places to stay when touring in the area? From big Club parks to tiny 5-van sites, we want to know the best places to spend a night or two.

Thanks in advance!

Bryony

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
New House Farm CL at Tenbury Wells on the Worcester/Hereford border. You can walk into town across the back fields [main road is not a good walk]. Hope you go in the next month or so to catch the blossom or Autumn to catch the cider making. Whenever you go, Westons Cider is worth a visit. The CMC has a quiet site at Moorhampton.

BryonySymes

Administrator
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Aspenshaw said:
New House Farm CL at Tenbury Wells on the Worcester/Hereford border. You can walk into town across the back fields [main road is not a good walk]. Hope you go in the next month or so to catch the blossom or Autumn to catch the cider making. Whenever you go, Westons Cider is worth a visit. The CMC has a quiet site at Moorhampton.

Hi there,

We're doing a feature about Herefordshire in the July issue of Practical Caravan magazine, and a later issue of Practical Motorhome. Are you happy for me to include this post in our 'reader recommendations' page of the feature? If so, what name would you like to be credited?

Many thanks,

Bryony

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Bryony, New House Farm is just inside Worcestershire. The reviews for this CL have been deleted from the CMC site - including my review. I can't find any other reviews so best leave this CL out of the recommendations.

Moorhampton is a traditional CMC members only. It is one of our favourite sites. Weobley is about four miles away from the site and worth a visit for the heritage trail. The site is very much worth a mention if you don't mind members only sites.

You can call me B Aspenshaw.

BryonySymes

Administrator
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Great, thank you. We'll be using the Moorhampton recommendation in Practical Caravan and Practical Motorhome, after that glowing review!

Many thanks,

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
The Leen at Pembridge. Quiet river bank site, about a mile road walk from the village, or 30 mins across the fields. Used to be a CC cl, now independent for 15 vans, but well spaced. Miles of off-lead dog walking, but be aware that it is a working farm, so there may be animals about..
But please don't tell anyone! We like to keep it to ourselves.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts