Hi everyone........

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Wow, this is nerve wracking first new caravanner and first ever forum update. Been a frustrated caravanner for ever and after trying camping for two nights last summer in the garden decided I just couldn't do it. I bent the husbands ear for a few weeks and he relented into buying a 2005 Bailey Pageant Bretagne for me which we eventually got in November. Having never towed or set a caravan up, I decided to wait for the weather to warm up a bit and drove in a vertual straight line to Cleethorpes. What a fab weekend we all had. I am now totally addicted and spend most days thinking about the following weekend and where I can go. Just done Mablethorpe (not a success) and Trusthorpe (brilliant) on my own with the children so I have joined the growing army of female tow car drivers - Oh we have a 735 bmw on LPG which helps..... Off to plan this weekends trip!!

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Hi Zoe.
Welcome to the forum and you sound excited. Good for you doing the caravan towing and all the setting up a go on your own.
Hope you have many great weekends away and just ask for any advise , as we are quite good at answering any problems you may encounter.

Dougie.....

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi Zoe, congratulations on getting your Bailey and welcome to the Practical Caravan forum.
Please don't be nervous about sharing your experiences and asking questions on this forum because your experiences will help and encourage others who are considering taking up caravanning and your fellow caravanners and forum members are invariably helpful, friendly and supportive
smiley-laughing.gif

I hope that you will enjoy many happy times in your caravan

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi Zoe, welcome, you have just given me a brilliant idea, teach the other half to do all the things you do, good on you go for it
wet.gif

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Oh dear - hope it goes well for you!! You do realise though that you still have a duty to supply the handbags and shoes though..... lol

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Zoe2170 said:
Oh dear - hope it goes well for you!! You do realise though that you still have a duty to supply the handbags and shoes though..... lol

Ah Zoe thats all sorted, new handbag and purse last week, and new trainers earlier today, looks like I'm on to a winner here, she's got NO excuse now.
wet.gif

It's OK I'm only dreaming. Te He

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts