Hi folks Im in Queensland Australia and I need assistance to obtain some spare parts for my Bailey RangerGT60. It sustained damage during shipping.

Feb 11, 2021
Visit site
The area on the lower front right hand corner of the van where the Canopy rail Curves down both the fiberglass and the rail were damaged. There has been a very poor attempt to fix the damage and I wish to have a decent repair done by a professional. To do so I need a 1.5 metre section of the aluminium rail, preferably with the curve already in it. I would accept a section( If in good order) off a wrecked van.

So If anybody out there Knows where I could obtain this item i would be most grateful
Ozzy Nomad

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hi, welcome to the forum
If you're in Australia you could try a caravan accessory shop or failing that, awning rail is available for export here from Machine Mart.
Scroll to the bottom of their webpage for details on export sales.
A quick Google search for Awning Rail will show other suppliers.

Feb 11, 2021
Visit site
Hi, welcome to the forum
If you're in Australia you could try a caravan accessory shop or failing that, awning rail is available for export here from Machine Mart.
Scroll to the bottom of their webpage for details on export sales.
A quick Google search for Awning Rail will show other suppliers.
Thanks for your reply but this extrusion is an an integral part of the earlier Bailey ,it actually holds the van together ...... Or so I believe.
Bailey no longer use this combination joining and rail system
Prima no longer hold stock. I will try Machine Mart

Reactions: Parksy

TRENDING THREADS