Hi guys

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Hello there from bonnie Scotland myself ( Chris) and my wife Cath would like to say Hi, we have been into Caravaning for around three seasons now and we have just uprated our van to a Bailey Senator Indiana series 5 which we bought in sept last year we tow it with a 2.0 auto grand vitara it seems to me to be a good match as the vans that i have towed before and the cars i drove seemed to be a bit of a miss match. we usually stay close to home because of work commitments and the furthest we have ventured is probably as afar as Kendal, however this year we have opted for a three week break to France and i may need some advice nearer the time we have booked through the caravan club and are sailing from Portsmouth to Le havre staying for one night at chateau de martragny then the rest of the stay at camping de la Hallerais both sites were reccomended to us by friends.

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Hi there.
Welcome to the forum, and hope to be able to help with any probs you may encounter. From bonnie scotland myself and we love the freedom of the caravan world.
Hope you have many exciting trips out.

Dougie....

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
Hello Chris and Cath and welcome to the Practical Caravan forum.
Congratulations on upgrading your caravan and I hope that you will enjoy many happy times away in the Senator.
This forum boasts a lively and informative Overseas Touring section and I'm certain that the friendly and helpful fellow forum members will be more than happy to offer you lots of advice about your forthcoming continental trip.

Mel

Mar 17, 2007
Visit site
Hi and welcome. had a few holidays in bonnie scotland including around the whisky trail. Very nice too.
mel

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Chris and Cath sorry for not welcoming you to the practical caravan forum sooner but i am still recovery from a ( Stroke ) but looking forward to your new posts in the future.......

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts