Hi i have a 2005 abby spectrum 540 i have a switch that i dont know what it does

Sep 29, 2020
Visit site
Its above the door next to the control panel it has a little yellow light in the corner that comes on when pressed but i cant seem to work out what its for many thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20200929_215827.jpg
    IMG_20200929_215827.jpg
    768.3 KB · Views: 6
May 7, 2012
Visit site
It is not something I recognise. Can you tell us the caravans make, model and year as that might help.
My suspicion is that it is for the water pump, and the light shows when it is switched on and probably flashes when the pump is in use.

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
It is not something I recognise. Can you tell us the caravans make, model and year as that might help.
My suspicion is that it is for the water pump, and the light shows when it is switched on and probably flashes when the pump is in use.
Details are in the thread title.

Sep 29, 2020
Visit site
Hi its a 2005 abbey spectrum 540 both water pumps are controlled from the main panel and the gas locker light has a seperate switch on the a frame 👍🏻👍🏻

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Thinking laterally is it possibly for the awning light, especially if it has a PIR activation then the yellow LED would indicate it was active?

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Try the link above in Raywood's post, you can select the technical or owners manuals having selected the date required, the latter has full wiring diagrams which may help identify the culprit! The owners manual is a generic swift option for the year but has many pages from Swift and from appliances manufacturers.
Good luck!

Reactions: Paulyh75
Sep 29, 2020
Visit site
If no one can answer try this for the handbook. It will; probably be useful for other things s well. The handbooks cover all ranges for each year and are not model specific.
Thanks ill have a look and see what turns up 👍👍

Sep 29, 2020
Visit site
Try the link above in Raywood's post, you can select the technical or owners manuals having selected the date required, the latter has full wiring diagrams which may help identify the culprit! The owners manual is a generic swift option for the year but has many pages from Swift and from appliances manufacturers.
Good luck!
Thank you
The switch might be for cooling fan for fridge the yellow light shows that it is on .
mmmm should i hear anything when i switch it on or is it temp sensitive thanks

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Paulyh75 i look at another forum and someone else has ask the same question about a 2005 Abbey Spectrum 540 about a switch just above the door dont know what it does and someone said what i have put back to you .

Sep 29, 2020
Visit site
Hi Paulyh75 i look at another forum and someone else has ask the same question about a 2005 Abbey Spectrum 540 about a switch just above the door dont know what it does and someone said what i have put back to you .
Could be onto a winner then? Ive had a look at the diagrams that raywood posted but cant find switch lol i am meant to have some sort of remote control that turns the lights on etc anybody know where i could find one ? 👍😁

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts