Hi. Looking for a price check on a vintage caravan

Sep 16, 2021
Visit site
It’s been sat in my father-in-laws garden for years, it’s an Eccles we think it’s 1963 ish and as far as we can tell still has all its original interior (it has gas lamps) Needs a lot of work, he wants rid of it but I don’t want him to get ripped off by some chancer so just look into know what it’s worth.
Thanks Mike

Ern

May 23, 2021
Visit site
I think the Eccles club has a website. Or Swift Group may have accommodated the Eccles and Sprite clubs. You may get collectors advice there. It would have to be in good condition to be worth a significant amount. The steel chassis were painted and not very well, so serious chassis rust could be a killer. "Stick and Tin" body work will be partly rotten, but that is normal. Some glass windows may have "Percy Lane" aluminium frames which also rotted well.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Like what someone says have you any pictures of this caravan maybe get in touch with a dealer he probably give you a rough guideline

May 7, 2012
Visit site
A few hundred at the best, but probably very little if it is as bad as you suggest. It might even be just taking it away is all it is worth.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts