Hi - new member requires advice / assistance

Oct 19, 2022
Visit site
Hi, I'm Paul

Just got a great deal on a 2019 Lunar Lexon 660. Love the van, but the only downside is I have no appliance manuals (Dometic fridge, Truma Combi boiler etc detailed model instructions - fuses, radio, alarm etc etc. I do have the range owners manual and all CRIS documents, but can anyone help with advice on how /where to get hold of replacement manuals etc, since Lunar doesn't exist any more.

Grateful for any and all help here

Paul

Grateful for any input

Nov 6, 2005
Visit site
Search online with the appliance make and model number, manuals are often downloadable these days - alternatively contact Dometic, Truma, etc.

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Paul welcome to forum i hope you enjoy your new caravan but do as above for your appliance, but anymore questions you will receive an answer they are great bunch on here .

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I'm Paul

Just got a great deal on a 2019 Lunar Lexon 660. Love the van, but the only downside is I have no appliance manuals (Dometic fridge, Truma Combi boiler etc detailed model instructions - fuses, radio, alarm etc etc. I do have the range owners manual and all CRIS documents, but can anyone help with advice on how /where to get hold of replacement manuals etc, since Lunar doesn't exist any more.

Grateful for any and all help here

Paul

Grateful for any input

Welcome to the forum.

Lunar caravan handbooks, no doubt like other manufacturers, are generic. But you can put the info together. At this link, there is a 2018 handbook which might suffice.

John

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts