Hiya All

May 29, 2007
Visit site
Good day all,

Ive just bought my first van and thought i would join the forum for tips and advice, i need all the help i can get. "So Hello everyone".

As i'm a virgin caravaner ive bought a inexpensive starter van for 1200 quid and if i can get into it i will buy something a little bit newer later. Its an Abi jubilee 1991. which seems nice. I read some articles on the forum about what to look for and the adice was brill. Couldnt find any damp or damp smells, floor wasnt springy and it came with loads of extras. Im from the north east and wondered if anyone could recomend a site quite nearby for my first caravaning adventure. Soory for the long winded introduction but i'm exited and ive got loads to ask.

Kindest regards

Tony.

Dec 1, 2005
Visit site
Hi Tony

First of all, welcome to the forum, we are quite a friendly lot really!

Where exactly are you from in the north east? then we will be able to help you in your search for a site.

Have you thought about joining either the Caravan Club or the Camping and Caravanning Club? My own personal opinion is the Caravan Club is the better of the two to be in.

Any questions you need answering, someone on here will be able to help you.

Perhaps you may be interested in joining us when we have our get together meets? details are normally posted under the Events, Rallies and Owners Club threads.

Lolly x

May 29, 2007
Visit site
Hi Tony

First of all, welcome to the forum, we are quite a friendly lot really!

Where exactly are you from in the north east? then we will be able to help you in your search for a site.

Have you thought about joining either the Caravan Club or the Camping and Caravanning Club? My own personal opinion is the Caravan Club is the better of the two to be in.

Any questions you need answering, someone on here will be able to help you.

Perhaps you may be interested in joining us when we have our get together meets? details are normally posted under the Events, Rallies and Owners Club threads.

Lolly x
Thanx for that lolly i would love to come to the next meeting.

Again thanks for the welcome.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts