Hobby Excellent Easy 450UB

Jun 22, 2006
Visit site
Does anyone in the forum own one of these vans? I was thinking of buying one new and was hoping someone could give me a bit of a review. I am new to caravanning and liked the price and it looked great in the pics. I am currently camping in a 1990 Conway Cruiser with brand new Awning and cabin canvas which cost me £1500. What would I expect to get for a trade in on a unit like this. Appreciate any comments. Thanks.

Karl

Jun 23, 2005
Visit site
Hi,

Just put Hobby caravan club into your search engine you will find a dearth of satisfied owners there. Sorry I don't have the correct URL. I like them myself but they are heavy vans depending upon your make of towcar. There is a dealership, although only a small one, quite close to where I live. He had four new ones pinched overnight several weeks ago.They are popular, certainly with the travelling fraternity. They obviously know a good van when they pinch one.

Jul 20, 2005
Visit site
We have just come back from Italy and France and were very taken by the look of the Hobby de luxe easy and the excellent easy. I think tonyd has it wrong about the weight, as these were being towed by ordinary smallish family cars - one was a focus, but I can't remember the others. I found a website yesterday (type in Hobby Caravans on Google) which illustrated layouts and gave lots of technical info including weights. You can order a brochure too.

We are keen to have a smallish light 3 or 4 berth van which 2 adults can move around by hand. We don't need an oven or any of the other heavy stuff and foreign vans seem to provide this.

Apr 15, 2005
Visit site
Hi Karl

If you like the looks of a Hobby Caravan then look at this web site

http://www.germancaravans.co.uk/2003-fendt/
These are the other Germany caravans slightly more upmarket than the Hobby and you can still buy in the UK.

We have a double axel Fendt at present but we have had Hobby caravans in the past. We think the quality and fictures and fitings outways the UK vans but I know it is down to everyones choice.

Hope you find what you are looking for....Joyce

Feb 16, 2006
Visit site
We went up to the dealership near Derby the other week, they seem very expensive compared to European prices. We are looking for a 460ufe excellent easy and will probably go to Holland to fetch one. We can get a 2006 model for

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts