How do we add Video clips?

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
So no problems with adding photo's at the moment usingpostimages

Is there a facility on there which I cant work out to put short video clips on the forum,

If not what hosting sites are the clever Gafferbill's and Gabs Grandads using??

Gafferbill any pointers please?

Want to post a clip from my phone which i have up loaded to my laptop but cant see a facility to add video's on postimages.org.

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Kevin .......it is the same principle as posting still pictures.
This site does not host stills or videos on the forum so they have to be hosted on another platform.
A link to that URL then has to be entered in the video tool in the posting tool bar (the icon to the right of ebay)

I have found that I can't get videos to play unless the provider is listed in the drop down menu....but I could be doing something wrong :eek:hmy:

You would have to upload your video clip to a site that hosts videos before it would play here.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Gafferbill said:
Kevin .......it is the same principle as posting still pictures.
This site does not host stills or videos on the forum so they have to be hosted on another platform.
A link to that URL then has to be entered in the video tool in the posting tool bar (the icon to the right of ebay)

I have found that I can't get videos to play unless the provider is listed in the drop down menu....but I could be doing something wrong :eek:hmy:

You would have to upload your video clip to a site that hosts videos before it would play here.

Bill, I have sussed most of it but couldnt get the video to upload to postimage.org, can you tell me which site you use that host's the video's.......pretty please ;)
I want to post a video of the rain on Monday night in the Woosie topic...cheers

Jul 15, 2008
Visit site
Kevin .........I host on YouTube.

Here is a short video shot whilst I was overtaking some proper towers in the Australian outback .........we caravaners are all just amateurs :whistle:

You have to be absolutely certain nothing is coming the other way :eek:hmy:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUhe9iLqPx8[/video]

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts