How does one send emails

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Hello again
You should be able to help me maybe Mod again??
It's getting better but one little glich------when online how do I set up the email links directly to send a page or link?
\i hope that makes sense but if not this is it

when having a page open you can send it by clicking file - scrolling down - clicking send - and the options of two ways...

I cannot do this they are not highlighted It's defeats the object if I have to wait until I'm home to get the main pc on and then do it....

How do I set this up??? anyone please.

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Eh ?

What system are you running ?
From what you have just said -
when having a page open you can send it by clicking file - scrolling down - clicking send - and the options of two ways...
That sounds like windows xp ??
Have you tried Google Chrome ? I use Chrome as it loads & runs quicker.........

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Hi sprokel
Yes, your correct my pc is xp my new (kill or be killed) laptop is windows 7. Bet this doesn't get through..... fingers crossed...
How do you use google chrome?

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
looks at bit complicated. I don't have a problem with speed yet. Machine opens up in 60 seconds that's a lot quicker than my PC that takes ages.

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
looks at bit complicated. I don't have a problem with speed yet. Machine opens up in 60 seconds that's a lot quicker than my PC that takes ages.

Apr 7, 2008
Visit site
Are you using IE9 on Windows 7 ?
If so have a read of this .........

Parksy - Moderator said:
If your comments fail to load onto the forum page your will need to configure your IE9 to resolve a compatibility issue.
To do this:

Click on Tools

From the drop down box which appears click on Compatibility Settings from the
Compatibility View menu.

In the dialogue box which will open from Compatibility Settings type
practicalcaravan.com into the 'Add this website' box

Click the 'Add' button

The full instructions with graphics etc can be viewed Here

Ray S said:
Thanks Steve for your reply - obviously others have been having the same problem.
One extra point. When IE9 is installed it may not show the toolbar which shows ' Tools' If not right click on the cogwheeel symbol top right and then on toolbar and you will get the nromal browser toolbar - including 'Tools' across the top.

All this keeps the brain working, doesn't it ?
[/quote

Hope this might be of some use ?

Parksy

Nov 12, 2009
Visit site
smiley said:
Hello again
You should be able to help me maybe Mod again??
It's getting better but one little glich------when online how do I set up the email links directly to send a page or link?
\i hope that makes sense but if not this is it

I cannot do this they are not highlighted It's defeats the object if I have to wait until I'm home to get the main pc on and then do it....

How do I set this up??? anyone please.
Hi Smiley
I think that I know what you mean, your posts don't appear on the forum from your laptop?
I've been having a search around and I have a feeling that your membership account may need a slight adjustment by our technical staff in order to rectify the problem.
I have notified them and they will deal with the problem asap, hopefully tomorrow.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts