How to clean marks off caravan

Apr 21, 2023
Visit site
I have noticed today marks on the side of our van which I can’t remove. Initially I thought they were the usual black marks that they all get but they will not come off with washing. They look translucent and look like water marks but no idea what they are. Has anyone seen anything similar?

Attachments

• D1FBAFE8-AC2D-4EB6-ACAE-37D808C9CB31.jpeg
    D1FBAFE8-AC2D-4EB6-ACAE-37D808C9CB31.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
I have noticed today marks on the side of our van which I can’t remove. Initially I thought they were the usual black marks that they all get but they will not come off with washing. They look translucent and look like water marks but no idea what they are. Has anyone seen anything similar?
How old is the caravan? The paint is microns thin and will show such blemishes with age. Be careful using abrasives like T Cut. A good application of Autoglym Super resin polish will go a long way to make it look better.

Apr 21, 2023
Visit site
How old is the caravan? The paint is microns thin and will show such blemishes with age. Be careful using abrasives like T Cut. A good application of Autoglym Super resin polish will go a long way to make it look better.
2009 so getting on a bit. Thanks for advice I will look at the autoglym range.

Apr 21, 2023
Visit site
2009 so getting on a bit. Thanks for advice I will look at the autoglym range.
I would give Silky Cream caravan cleaner a try it got rid of some marks on our caravan it look a lot better
Thank you very much for the suggestion. Strange marks that I’ve not seen before so will give it a go.
I would give Silky Cream caravan cleaner a try it got rid of some marks on our caravan it look a lot better
Thank you for your response. I have received a couple of suggestions now so I will give them a go. Will feed back on what works.

Reactions: Mel

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts