I actually thought about going away in the caravan last week in july

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
but,are those prices for real! looked at somerset, big site with loads for all the family, taking my own van they still wanted £474!
Checked another one at glastonbury adaults only. £48 a night weekends £42 a night weekdays!
I really cannot believe how dear it is. caravan staying at home and we will head onto the continent.

May 9, 2009
Visit site
I am assuming the one in Glastonbury is The Old Oaks which is a 5 star site. The prices you have quoted is for a cabin. For a grass pitch with electric you will be looking at £23 weekdays and £25 weekends. My favourite site in Somerset. I go for a eek every year.

You get what you pay for.

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi Johnny, think they are definately trying to rip everyone off.
We have booked for a week in Aug at Holiday unity, Brean and it's half the cost of what you have been quoted!!!!!
Thought that was still a bit steep but hey I'm taking the Grandson.
May be the knack is to book earlier, I dont know the real answer.
Ps Just tried to bok you a pitch but they are showing full for last week in july, so maybe worth a phone call,

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
hi taff, cheers that sound much more like it 20 25 or 30 pounds a night for 2 i can handle but the 400 odd pounds qouted at brean! maybe i looked at the wrong bit there too,will recheck....
Hi Gagkev, yes i tried unity too but it would not qoute me,so will look at that one again too, cheers

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Think there is something wrong with there web at the mo, like I said give them a ring.
Our cost is £255.00 for the 7 nights in August, 3 adults + Grandson Good luck

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Jonny
There's a lovely private site halfway between St Austell and Mevagissey, own indoor swimming pool £90 a week in July . If you can go in June they are doing a special 7 nights for the price of 5. At £16 anight that's £80!! If you are interested I'll email you the details via Parksy.

Jan 19, 2008
Visit site
Dustydog said:
Jonny
There's a lovely private site halfway between St Austell and Mevagissey, own indoor swimming pool £90 a week in July . If you can go in June they are doing a special 7 nights for the price of 5. At £16 anight that's £80!! If you are interested I'll email you the details via Parksy.

Don't tell him when we go again DD. I don't want him parking half on the drive and half on the grass
smiley-frown.gif

BTW at the end of September it works out at £60 pw. and it's the best site I've been to for value for money
smiley-smile.gif

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Lord Braykewynde said:
Dustydog said:
Jonny

Don't tell him when we go again DD. I don't want him parking half on the drive and half on the grass
smiley-frown.gif

BTW at the end of September it works out at £60 pw. and it's the best site I've been to for value for money
smiley-smile.gif
I hope you've got your facts right LB
smiley-wink.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts