ideas needed in loire

Nov 2, 2005
Visit site
Hi all

I know itr's a bit late but has been a very hectic few months...

I'm wanting to go to a site in the loire ideally wet side... things I' wanting to do poitiers, samaur, chinnon. etc
I'm wanting a site with good pool and water slide for kids... NOT PARC DE FERBOIS
I have looked at parc des allais has anyone been there?? it seems the best location but I don't think I can book I think the minium is 10 days not sure...
any other campsites welcome, I don't mind driving a bit the visits... thanks

marie

Dec 14, 2006
Visit site
Hi Marie - have a look on the Camping Cheques website for some ideas; www.campingcheque.co.uk. It may save you a lot of money on campsite fees and there are several sites in the Loire. Look in both 'Loire Valley' and 'Central France'.

Le Grand Tortue came highly recommended by friends who stayed there recently, and it takes Camping Cheques from 19th August saving you at least ten euros per night, and possibly up to 27 euros between the 19th August and the 23rd!

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
Yes, we too can recommend La Grande Tortue. We've stayed there a couple of times, the last time for a couple of weeks in September 2010 just before they closed up for the winter and refurbishment of the pool area.

gcc

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Try http://www.domainedelabreche.com/web/?lang=en
It is about 3km from Saumur and about 55 from tours. Lovely site pitches are huge, four swimming pools, one with slides.
Alot of people return year after year, including us - we have been twice and have already booked for next year. Its a family run site and the owners just make you feel comfortable

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts