Interior spotlights

Jun 20, 2005
Visit site
Twelve years on. A few of the spot light bulbs failed this last trip. I‘ve replaced them with LEDs . Very pleased and next to no heat. Super low on the juice too. A bit fiddly to fit because the design does not allow the use of the “sucker”. Not expensive and a very good light on the eye. I have a feeling the way things are going with replacing this and that I may end up with Triggers broom😜😜

Jan 19, 2002
Visit site
Never heard the expression 'triggers broom' but now I have looked it up I am sure it will come in useful one day, maybe even as a crosswords clue! I replaced all the lights in the van with LED in 2019, except for the enclosed ceiling dome lights and despite trying I couldn't get a reliable contact in the awning light unit - a G4 style bulb with two prongs as the contacts would only work intermittently, so put the original back in place until (or if) I can solve the issue! I am pleased with the outcome, although for homely ambience I would recommend the warm white, rather than cool white which can be very stark!

Reactions: ProfJohnL
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
You not on your own not heard of triggers broom before myself when we got our caravan in 2019 we replaced the spot lights bulbs with LED our caravan repairer got on with it we now carry some spares just in case one goes . :cool:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts